Targeted academic programme for Agriculture optional preparation with emphasis on clear concepts, strategic focus areas, constant updating and effective presentation. We have made this easy optional a reliable and scoring optional.
Comprehensive coverage • Updated content • Evaluation tests • Strategic insight
Course designed and delivered by Team Evolution comprising of
Outstanding subject experts from IARI and DU
Covers all the vital areas
All the syllabus topics for the IAS & IFS Main
200+ Hours of video lectures & tutorials
Sharp focus on examination trends
Quality study material
Crisp notes on all the topics – easy to grasp and retain
Each topic prepared from standard reference books
All notes prepared by our in-house research team
Time bound preparation
Finish the course in just about 4 months with long classes on weekends
Weekly study plan for you in 100% alignment to the examination
Live interaction with faculty
Fortnightly Live Sessions with Faculty to address all your doubts and queries
E-mail support for discussion of doubts with the faculty
High quality practice tests
Practice Tests exactly like the UPSC papers to give you realistic practice
4 Full Syllabus Mock Tests in the last 2 months before the examination
What the toppers say about us
All India Rank - 2, Indian Forest Service Eaxm, 2017
I came in contact with Evolution in Feb 2017 for IFoS 2016 Interview Guidance Programme. Though I could not clear the final cutoff, but I got 222/300 in the Interview.
Later, for IFoS 2017, I enrolled in weekend Agriculture classes. I got AIR 2.
These small bits of information themselves can reveal the contribution of Evolution in my success.
Every member of the Evolution team (Abhishek sir, Suman ma’am, Chiranth sir, Sanjay sir and others) has been a source of immense help, support, guidance and motivation for me. In fact now I identify myself also as a part of it. While many persons & institutions helped me in achieving my & my family’s dream, Evolution’s was the most dominant force …the Optimus Prime. I shall always remain indebted to Evolution. Thanks a lot:)
A short introductionEvery year many candidates make it to final list with Agriculture as optional subjects in Civil Services Examination. The number is much higher in the IFoS Examination.The subject has gained popularity due to many factors.
- The syllabus is short and easily manageable
- Much of the subject is of such nature that it can be well understood by student of any background
- Its Paper II is very similar to Botany Paper II. Thus, there is an obvious advantage of overlap if a candidate is also opting for Botany optional.
- The subject has been well scoring with a remarkable consistency.
- Many areas of the syllabus directly help in General Studies, especially in Geography and Economy parts.
- With help of some recent information culled from newspapers and magazines, it is possible to raise the score level considerably.
- Our faculty drawn from IARI and other premier Institutions
- Well organised notes
- A course design meeting the demands of the examinations.
- Regular tests to further boost your confidence
Who can benefit from this course?Agriculture as a subject is almost background neutral. Student from diverse backgrounds have taken this subject and cleared IAS and IFoS examinations with high ranks. This also includes BTech students from various streams.If you have been a biological or allied science student, you’ll find the entire course extremely rewarding and all the more easy to manage.Hundreds of such students have already benefitted from our Agriculture course so far. It is your turn now.
Course inclusionsPaper – I of IAS Main Examination / IFoS AgriculturePaper– II of IAS main Examination / IFoS AgricultureUpdated study material covering 100% of notesModel answers and personal notes prepared by the teachers and ex-ToppersRevision Tests
Course durationAbout 18 weeks
Class FrequencyWeekend classes on Saturday and Sunday
Lecture Duration5 – 6 Hours a day on Saturday and Sunday
TestsRevision Tests along with the classroom coverage of the subjectRefresher Tests after the completion of the classroom coverage of the subjectTest frequency is usually once a week
After-course supportSupplementary notes on recent updates (provided in e-book form)Refresher tests after the completion of the course based on IAS Main and IFoS Pattern
Why do I need this course?
This is a comprehensive course for Agriculture Optional preparation for IAS & IFS Main. With this course you can effectively cover all the vital topics excellently with minimal efforts. It also includes current updates related to the subject and tests.
Besides, the course also offers you a clear strategic planning which is crucial to score high in the Main Examination.
The course aims to help you score 300+ in IAS Main and 240+ IFS Main in with confidence and with minimal efforts.
What is your stratetgy?
We have done a meticulous analysis of the last 15 years’ IAS Main question papers and prepared a list of vital areas which must be covered for the IAS & IFS Main.
Based on this, we have designed our course.
In this course, all vital topics will be covered for giving you maximum output for your targeted input.
Duration of the course
About 4 Months, which will include the following.
- Core course coverage – Through Video Lectures and Tutorials (2 Days / Week – about 5 Hours per-day = 10 Hours classes per week)
- Sectional Tests – About 1 Test per week
How much time I'll have to invest daily?
About 20 hours per week for a period of 4 months
That will include watching our video lectures or video tutorials uploaded for the week plus reading the study materials.
What will I get in this course?
- A complete Study Plan for Agriculture Optional
- Weekly study targets
- Coverage of all the core topics for the IAS & IFS Main
- All study materials in printed format (will be dispatched to you by SpeedPost after your enrollment and during the course)
- Video lessons on 95% of the topics – they are recorded lectures and teacher-narrated video presentations
- Concise notes for factual topics which do not need teacher’s explanation (About 5% of the course)
- Crisp and easy to grasp class hand-outs in PDF format embedded along with every video lesson
- Fortnightly Live Sessions with faculty for your doubts and queries
- Full Syllabus Mock Tests for a realistic practice before the Main Examination
- Doubt clearance through e-mail
What type of video lessons will I be getting?
There are mainly two formats of video lessons which we are using.
This course has both types of video lessons depending on the topic.
1. Teacher’s actual class lectures recorded in the classroom.
2. Narrated animations / presentations.
The choice of the video format will obviously be determined by the demands of topic.
Notes, Study Material and Supplements
A total of 1200+ pages of notes are there in this course.
There are two parts of the notes:
1. Study materials in printed format (They will be dispatched to you by SpeedPost after your enrollment and during the course)
2. Crisp and easy to grasp class hand-outs in PDF format embedded along with video lesson
All our notes are prepared by our dedicated research team. Needless to add, there will be 100% alignement between our notes and the real demands of the UPSC.
Will there be Tests?
Tests constitute an important part of the IAS & IFS Examination preparation.
In this course, you will be having a total of 12 Tests
- 8 Section-wise Tests. They will be on different sections of the syllabus.
- 4 Full Syllabus Tests. They will be on the same pattern as the UPSC’s Main Examination.
How many video lessons will I be getting?
You will get 200+ hours’ video lessons in this course. The videos will feature our core faculty. All the topics requiring explanation will have a video tutorial.
Only totally factual topics will not have video lessons associated with them because well written and organised study material will be sufficient for them.
How long will I remain enrolled?
For the Optional Subject Courses, the enrollment will remain valid for a period of 8 months from the date of signing-up.
During this period, you’ll have unrestricted access to all the course materials, videos etc.
Even after the expiration of the subscription, you can access the course’s live doubt discussion sessions till your Main Examination.
The full syllabus Mock Tests will be held before the Main Examination for which you’ll remain registered till IAS Main Examination 2019.
How will I get my video lessons?
After you join, you’ll be getting your video lessons on our e-learning platform.
Our e-learning platform has been built by a Silicon Valley top-notch e-learning company, which also offers services to Fortune Top-50 companies worldwide.
So, when you sign up with us, you get super-easy and smooth e-learning platform that also keenly tracks your progress.
How many times can I watch the video lessons during the course?
You can watch the video as many times as you want. There is no restriction on the number of times you can play the videos.
Can I download the video lessons?
There is no download option for the video lessons.
However, everything elese is downloadable – for example, all the lecture handouts, all the supplements etc.
What happens after I pay?
Once your payment for a course is successful:
I have some other question.
What the toppers say about us
All India Rank - 1, Indian Forest Service Eaxm, 2017; Rank 98, Civil Service Examination, 2017
I have learnt so much from the way Abhishek sir articulates and presents his thoughts. It used to be absolute pleasure for me to just listen to him. Thank you so much, sir, for your encouragement, guidance and support!
Prashant sir and Chiranth sir helped me immensely in covering Forestry in such a little time. Prashant sir was extremely cordial and kind in entertaining my various queries, and guided me throughout the preparation.
Abhishek sir, thank you so much for creating such an enabling and friendly environment!